Traductor

domingo, 5 de junio de 2011

Tegoshi Random *_* Itte Q

Las fotos lo dicen todo!! que geniales si quieren que se las traduzca pidanlo si no pues nada lo dejo asi pero vale la pena verlo traducido se los advierto

una vez dicho estoy disfruteeen!

extraido de TEGOLICIUS LJ



And so, the super gorgeous IDOL appears!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! x/////DD (I missed flailing over him like this!!) I definitely love his hair!! xDD
I'm sure many of you missed those "TEGOSHI KIRA KIRA" moments!! I did too!! And so, here are some of the sparkling moments he had earlier!! :)) (These are caps from TEGO's traditional itteQ  VTR!! xD)
Yes... I want to play hide-and-seek! and I don't mind being "it"! I'm going to find you no matter what!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! >///////////////////////<
Another YES! I missed half-naked TEGO!!! Hahahaah!!!! So feel free to feast those eyes girls!!! :)

TEGOSHI BALL= _________ (ok, I don't want to comment on that!! HAHAHAHAAH!!! Pervy thoughts, GO AWAY!!!! xD)
"HORA TEGO-NYaaaaaaaN~~!!!! Kochi oideeeeee~!!!" muKYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! x//////D *jumps in the pool*
        
What's a traditional TEGO VTR if he's not going to promote sth!? LOL!!! :))

And of course, what is TEGO's kira kira moments without his refreshing smile??! *O*


I just love him when he's smiling !!! HE KEEPS ON EMITTING THOSE PHEROMONES!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! *melts*

Want more IDOL SMILE??! Here's another one!!! 8//////D
Do you recognize who does this kind of mannerism?? :)))))
Yes.. you guessed that right! hahaah!! It's our beloved KIRI-san!! xDD Missed him a lot!! x/////D (TEGO just love bitting those kissable lips! I bet Massu too!! *gets kicked* XDD)



Suddenly, my world stops when TEGOSHI LAUGHS!! HAHAHAHA!!! IT'S AS IF HE ALWAYS DOES IT WITH FULL ENERGY!! LOL!! xDD like this one...

I think, this is one of the things Tegoshi's not good at... controlling his laughter!! LOL!! XD

I so want to pinch him in this PIC!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! >///////////////< KAWAII SUGIRU~~~!! *O*

TEGOSHI TIED HAIR = HOTNESS OVERLOAD!!! 8////D

Have I ever told you that TEGO GLOWS IN THE DARK?! LOLOL!!! XDD Here's a proof! 


And again.... I'M GOING TO PINCH HIM!!!! MOU~!!!!! WHY SO CUUUUUUTE~~!!?

erm..... Te...Te.. TEGO.... th.. that's.....OH MY!!! WHY ARE YOU WEARING THAT KIND OF EXPRESSION WHILE EATING THAT!!!!!?? *tries hard to keep a pure image* >///////////////<

MOU GAMAN DEKINAAAAAAAAAAI~!!!! WHY AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IF YOU HAVE SUCH AN EROTIC EXPRESSION!!!!? >//////////////////////////////< KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Ok... since this post is starting to head to its "dark side"... better show TEGOMON NOW! HAHAHAHA!! XDD

I would love to be in MIYAGAWA's shoes in here!! GO TEGO!! OPEN UP!! 8=D *smashed*


Hmmm... it's a little far nee~!? let's take a closer look!! LOL!!! X/////D
erm... TEGO.. for the nth time.. what are you doing??! LOL!! xDD (credits as watermarked)

oops!!! TEGOMON in danger!!! O///////o

dewa... the following caps are totally random.. but still ADORABLE!! XDD

close up shots like this.... takes my breath away...*sighs*


erm... this one's too close though... HAHAHAHAAH!! XDD
Here he goes again... talking about his dreams.. xDD HAHAHAH!! HE SURE IS A DREAMER nee?  Maa... sore wa shikatanbai desu yo nee, JOHNNY'S DESU KARA!! XDD and that's what makes him TEGOSHI YUYA!! :)

Tego: "Hmmmm... I wonder if I should give Massu a call... he MUST SEE the episode today..."

and so.....
tego: "MOSHI MOSHI MASSU... you better watch itteQ today nee? I have a surprise for you.. :)" x////DD (pardon me... I'm a TEGOMASS shipper that's why... xD)

LOL!!! thanks for bearing with this randomness!! AHAHAAHAH!! IJOU!!! :)
)
************************


DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN A SINGLE PHOTO FROM THIS. PURELY JUST FOR SPREADING THETEGOPOKEMON MADNESS, erm, TEGO LOVE!!!! PROPER AND FULL CREDITS GOES TO THE FOLLOWING LOVELY PEOPLE: yukicoooo, sakura_saku74, teggomi_, darxina, yupi tego, and TegoPaku.. :)

tags: 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario