Traductor

lunes, 9 de junio de 2014

Traducciones Tegomass Radio

Tegomass Radio 2014.06.04
[Talking about the blue costumes they wear on the PV]
M: The blue ones. I designed them.
S: Huh? They’re cool!
M: Really? ^^
S: Yes. The design is cool.
M: Well, it is, isn’t it? ^ ^
S: Yes, they’re cool!
M: I don’t really get any impressions. Tegoshi doesn’t give me any.
T: No, no. If I have complaints I say it.
M: Ah, if you have complaints you say it, it’s the opposite. (laugh)
T: I do, I do. If I accept it as it is I don’t say anything.
M: So you’re the type that in marriage when your wife cooks nice meals for you every day you would gradually stop saying “It’s tasty!”
T: No, I’m the type who would really treasure the anniversaries.
M: It’s important to say ”It’s tasty!” every day.
S: It really is.
T: “Thank you”, “I’m sorry”- I’d express those things!
M: Really? I don’t hear it. (pouting)
T: We’re like a middle-aged couple. (laugh)
M: This is where things begin to crack.
T: That’s right. It’s important!
M: So let’s say it.
T: Thank you very much!
M: Thank you very much! (all laugh)
omg Tegomass marriage was at risk for a moment! XDDD
Foto: Look at what shige took kml xD
~Danielle~
Creds: Tumblr
Tegomass Radio 2014.06.04
[Talking about using the things they receive from people]
"M: So you use the things you receive. You use the things you like?
T: I do.
M: Oh. Uff.
T: What? What?
M: I gave you quite a lot of clothing but I haven't seen it...
T: No, I wear it! Basically I wear my clothes on rotation!
M: But it's weird that we meet quite often but I never happen to see those clothes on your "rotation"!
T: But I wear it often! Like the black short-sleeved one with skull on it.
M: Didn't I also give you quite a few shirts? But you always wear the shabby one!
T: Which?
M: The top one.
T: This?
M: Either that or...
Then Tegoshi tries to explain that if he goes out for work or soccer he doesn't care what he wears. Only if he goes out in private than it matters. And today since he's on the radio and nobody sees... but Massu is like "So you disregard radio?" and Tegoshi is all "No, no! That's not it!""
It's the second or third time Massu complains about Tegoshi not wearing his gifts  xD

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario