Traductor

lunes, 14 de marzo de 2011

Traduccion Saita de abril

Ahora la traduccion en ingles de la revista saita con Tegoshi

Tegoshi Saita 4.11  
Have been a little put off translating for the last few week so I kinda just haven’t been doing it ): Leave it to Tego to pull me back into it though ♥ XDD

Saita always gives us pretty awesome date type interviews, this time it’s no different :) Last time Tegoshi got a café date and now it’s an at home date! How would Tegoshi want to spend time with his girlfriend at home? What if skull got jealous? And Tegoshi would even have at home clothes waiting for her so she’d be comfortable, aww~ XD

Saita 4.11
Tegoshi

Johnny’s ‘Welcome to my house!’

Q. With what words would you welcome her to your home?
 “Just take it easy!”

“A date at home is kind of nice. You can spend time however you like in a room where there’s no one but the 2 of you…That’s why, if I were to have an at home date then I’d want to greet my girlfriend with a phrase the shows that I want to just relax together.” Says Tegoshi-san, suddenly giving an answer that would make your heart jump.

And also, the fact that he says that without doing anything special because it’s a date “I’ll be waiting for her as my usual self “ is happy ♥
“I think I’d probably do the cleaning and the laundry a lot more diligently that I normally would. My guy friends always care freely come over and it makes me think that me room is a place where it’s easy to just spend time. Also, it basically always smells nice (laugh) Like the scents from fabric softener or aroma. When my friends come over they definitely tell me ‘It smells sweet’ It seems that I like sweet scents rather than soft scents.”



Q. If you were to play your guitar for her at home?
“I’d answer any of her requests”

Tegoshi-san has shown his guitar skills at places like the concert for popular unit Tegomasu etc. Are there times where you play guitar at home?
“Yes. I have it in the living room so I can play it whenever. I play it while watching TV. By the way, songs I play often are L’Arc~en~ciel-san’s songs”

Well then, what if your girlfriend said ‘Play something’ while you were on your at home date?
“Of course, I’d play anything. If she seriously requests it, I might even sing a NEWS or Tegomasu song. Even though I never play them myself. I’d be pretty weak if she said ‘Play it no matter what ♥’ (laugh)”

By the way, it seems like there are a lot of times when you’re playing games at home
“I play soccer games and role play games. Role play games lately have all been ones where they’re produced really grandly like movies. There are times where I feel moved and cry on my own (laugh)”

Q. What if you pet dog starts to feel jealous?
“He’s a guy that can read the atmosphere (laugh) so he probably wouldn’t interrupt us in our own world!”

Tegoshi-san, who started living with a Toy poodle called ‘Skull-kun’ (male) since last summer. His reason for it was…
Living alone got a bit lonely and I was thinking that I wanted to be able to greet family. This kid was at a pet shop that I stopped to look into and I feel in love at first sight!”

Also, “I’ve become able to go straight home, even after I’ve gone out drinking with friends” this new aspect has been brought into the family. They demonstrated how well they get along today in this photo shoot but what if Skull-kun were to become jealous during Tegoshi-san’s at home date!?
“It’s fine. Because this guy can really read the atmosphere (laugh) He’d probably just think to himself ‘Ah, right now these 2 want to make a world of their own’ and he’d go into his house” Coincidentally, the name

‘Skull’ came from Tegoshi-san’s beloved motif of skulls.
“So that he matches with me, since I’m always wearing clothes with skulls on them, I make him wear clothes with skulls on them too. We’re matching. ”


Q. If the 2 of you were going to go flower viewing together, what sort of lunch you make?“100% brown rice onigiri and Mabodofu probably”

This season that makes you want to go out for flower viewing. What sort of lunch would Tegoshi-san, who says that he usually cooks, make for his girlfriend for flower viewing?“How about 100% brown rice onigiri and mabodofu? If it’s brown rice then even a girl who’s worried about her health would eat it and the mabodofu is just because I like it (laugh) I love spicy things and when I’m eating it by myself I make it with a lot of Raayu and gochujang (Korean red chilli paste)”

Besides that, he’s also good at cooking hamburger “It’s just a really orthodox burger with minced meat and onion but I properly remove all the air in the when I make them! Even if I eat it myself, I end up thinking ‘Oh, this tastes pretty good!’ (laugh)”

Q. If you 2 were going to spend time together at home at night?
“I’d wait for her with some cute pyjamas prepared” “If we’re having an at home date then the most important thing is that we’re both wearing comfortable clothes that we can feel at home in.” Says Tegoshi-san. For his girlfriend too… “I want to be waiting for her with some cute room wear or some pyjamas for sleeping. I think that I want to do for other people the things that would make me happy when another person does them for me. I don’t dislike doing things for my partner, it’s actually fun. To the point that when a guy friend of mine forgot their 1st year anniversary, I called him up in place of his girlfriend and said ‘What the hell are you doing!?’ (laugh) ”

But isn’t buying something at a store for girls embarrassing?
“I’m completelty fine with things like that. Because I went to an all boys school in middle school so we had games like ‘If you lose at scissors paper rock, you have to go into a cute store’ that I played with my friends (laugh)”



Q. The image of your ideal wife is?
“I look up to relationships where they can face each other honestly”

The type Tegoshi-san likes is.. “For both girls and guys, it’s a person who shows a good smile. When you’re having fun, it’s best if your feelings show that you’re having fun. My emotions are totally wide opened, to the point that friends tell me ‘If I look at your face, I can tell what you’re thinking right away’ (laugh) For my future family, being in a relationship where we’re honest is ideal. We respect each other and we don’t have to force ourselves if there’s something we don’t want to do…I think that sort of free atmosphere is good.”

Q. Please tell us your dream
“I want to do some work involving soccer, which I love!”

When we asked about his dream, “I want to do a job involving soccer, which I’ve loved and have been playing since I was a kid!” says Tegoshi-san with sparkling eyes. Even now, when he has the time he goes to practise and to matches with friends “I’m really detailed when it comes to the pro soccer players as well. I think I can explain what is amazing about those players by actually doing the plays myself (laugh) Something like that World Cup Official supporter or having a column in a soccer magazine, anything’s fine so I just want to try and do it. ”

On top of that, he also has this expectation
“My fans starting to like soccer, or soccer fans coming to see our concerts…If these people who are in different territories can mix together without discrimination, then that would be really nice”

----------
creditos y agradecimientos a Hello Michi...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario