Traductor

miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2011

Tegomass traducciones

En ingles por lo menos y en espera de pasarlas al español ( algun dia cuando tenga tiempo toing!)



Of course, they talk about the song and the lyrics, Tegoshi reeeeally wanting to fall in love XD Massu saying that Tegoshi being determined is because he influenced him, Massu says that Tegoshi makes him look fat lol and Tegomasu start comparing how they argue about the air conditioning being on or off is like a married couple XD And they end with some sort of colour association game Smile

TV Guide 2.11
Tegomasu

I want to fall in love like in this song too~ (laugh)

Massu: When I heard that we were doing a cover of ‘Aoi Bench’, I was surprised!! I was really happy and I re-listened to the original song many times.
Tegoshi: It’s a song that we also listened to when we were in high school. While re-listening to the song I kept thinking how I did nothing but practise soccer for the soccer club and all these other nostalgic memories.
Massu: I also thought about how I used to sing the song a lot when I went to karaoke with friends (laugh)
Tegoshi: Surely everyone sang it!
Massu: I’m grateful that the people who love SASUKE-san’s “Aoi~” wanted it to reach out to people again and came to us for it!
Tegoshi: It’s something to be grateful for. In regards to the music too it’s a great piece of work and we have cherish it while we sing
Massu: Yeah. Either way, right now I really feel like I want people to get excited about this song.
Tegoshi: That’s right! I can also feel real empathy with the lyrics~ I understand looking back at the past and it feeling painful and also that bit of a pain in a guys heart.
Massu: Like in these lyrics, if there was a chance of being able to meet a person who you loved before for a second time….then it would make you curious~
Tegoshi: Guys are really influenced~ (laugh)
Massu: If I was in the same situation….I’d probably be split into half wanting to see her again and half just wanting to leave it at remembering her.
Tegoshi: But you know, I think that these 2 people probably had a really good love.
Massu: Yeah. A love that you can look back on like this even when it’s over is pretty wonderful.
Tegoshi: Right. Ah, I want to be in love too~ !! (laugh)

Next time I’ll try and be considerate towards my wife

Tegoshi: The protagonist in ‘Aoi~’ couldn’t convey his feelings properly but….maybe I should say mine here.
Massu: Something that like you can say right now!?
Tegoshi: Yeah. Tegomasu are going into the 5th year but getting through all the fun times and the tough times and being able to make these pieces of work together is something really big. Right now I’m happy that I have both activities as NEWS and Tegomasu.
Massu: That’s right. Also we’re completely opposite types so that’s probably why we have a pretty good relationship. Either way, Tegoshi is very stoic! His enthusiasm for doing something that he’s decided to do right to the end is amazing! Well, it’s all probably my influence though (laugh)
Tegoshi: Oi! You saying we’re complete opposite but then saying ‘It’s my influence’ is strange! (laugh) But, each of us doing the things we want to do at 100% is what Tegomasu is. We have no need to push each other way too much.
Massu: Yeah, that’s for the best. But…
Tegoshi: But…what?
Massu: Lately Tegoshi’s been training his body and he’s been losing weight and when he’s lined up next to me he makes me look fat and that’s a problem! Well, I’m pretty tense but maybe I’ve just mistaken that for being tense.
Tegoshi: Mistaken for being tense (laugh) Ah, I have something that’s a problem too. It’s like me and Massu have different body temperatures or rather it’s that Massu is way too sensitive to the heat and so the temperature backstage…
Massu: Ah~ Kind of like the husband turning the air conditioner on but the wife not wanting him to? (laugh)
Tegoshi: Yeah yeah. In other words, I’m the wife!
Massu: The wife pattern (laugh) I get it. Next time I’ll make sure to be more considerate to the wife!

-----

Colour association game

Blue OO?


Tegoshi & Massu Bench!

white OO?



Tegoshi: Snow
Massu: Shiro (dog)

green OO?



Tegoshi: Being immersed in a forest
Massu: Tree

Purple OO?



Tegoshi: Futon
Massu: Aristocrat

Red OO?



Tegoshi: Santa
Massu: Apple

Yellow OO?



Tegoshi: Yellow card
Massu: Banana

Black OO?



Tegoshi: The ‘black’ part within me
Massu: Devil

Pink OO?



Tegoshi: Hair
Massu: Piglet

----------

lol Massu, you are not fat XDD

And just a random thing I found cute, next to the interview bits there are small drawings of Tegoshi & Massu which Massu drew XDD



Cute right? XDD

Thats all for my bit of Tegomasu spam for today Smile

creditos y agradecimientos http://community.livejournal.com/hellomichi/78404.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario